Travel technology has revolutionized the way we travel and there is no denying that. It has not only made the life of a traveler much easier, but also provided enormous benefits to the online travel agents as well. With recent developments in the travel technology, travel agencies are able to provide fast, easy and reliable travelling services to people, thus extending their business to a great extent. They offer their services without any time bound and by targeting a large geographical area at a very reasonable price, which ensure in earning larger profit. QuadLabs is one such highly efficient travel technology solution provider, offering the most reliable services.
The huge penetration of the Internet has revolutionized the way we use to read books, listen to music, watched movies or how we communicated. Also it has taken the travel and tourism industry by storm. It has not only fasten the process of finding a list of good destinations, but it has also eliminated the middle level link (agent) from the procedure of booking hotel and flight/train tickets. Nowadays, one can easily login to a travel web portal and can explore various national and international locations online, compare the prices of several flight carriers, check the services of a hotel and read the feedback shared by other users.
An online booking engine makes booking of hotels and flights interactive, faster and cheaper. There are more ways in which it helps travel enthusiasts; read further to know some advantages of online booking engines:
It is faster and more efficient way of booking hotel rooms and air tickets:
Traditional travel agencies have a lengthy and time-consuming reservation process with many middlemen involved in it. It could be really bothering and confusing as you might be talking to more than one person at the agency. But when booking flights/hotels online, you can simple login to the website, scroll through the various available options, compare them on the basis of price range and services and facilities and make a well-informed decision. It is certainly a boon for travellers, especially for those who are frequently on the move and would like to make their travel arrangements within a few clicks. One also gets to know a lot of detailed information on the local areas and sightseeing spots of the chosen location.
Better services at a cheaper rate: This is the most prominent feature of internet booking as you get plethora of options to choose from, you can easily draw a difference between their services, rate and suitability to your purpose (for example: vacation or a business meeting). Also you eliminate a lot of expenses by booking online as you do not have to shell out money for the services of an agent or tour operators. You can get the best of services and even luxuries at the most affordable price as you can even compare different classes and categories of hotels.
Personalisation and customization of travel plans: With online booking engines, travel companies offer their users an opportunity to customize a tour package as per their own preference. Even it can also suggest some packages to the travellers on the queried locations. This feature lets the functioning of online engine to get better over the time as it starts understanding diversified travellers and constantly focus on offering more appropriate and convenient plans.
This innovative booking system has open many growth avenues for the tourism industry. It has integrated convenience with technology while also focusing on user friendliness and easy paying option. But travel companies that plan to go online, they must understand that maintaining an elaborate yet simple portal is the need of the hour.
Technology seems to be upgrading day by day and travel industry has to keep up with it in order to provide satisfactory services to their clients and customers. With increasing digitization, it has become extremely important for travel agencies to build a solid presence online as today, more than 50% of customers prefer to book their hotels, flights, car rentals, and other travel products online. No matter if you are dealing with B2B or B2C travel business, using latest technology to target more and more customers can take your travel business to a greater height. So, lets talk about these effective and groundbreaking technologies that you need to employ as soon as possible.
- Travel ERP on SaaS: Certainly enterprise resource planning (ERP) tools are considered best for any industry. It allows the company to learn about customers’ behavior, their thinking, gives the company ideas on how to provide the best service possible, etc. When it comes to travel, ERP tools can be very effective as well, especially when appointing SaaS (Software as a Service). With Travel ERP on SaaS, travel agency doesn’t need to hire any technical staff, save a lot of time and effort, easy customization and configuration, on the cloud hosting, easy subscriptions, and much more. The company can improve their business performance by engaging with the customers more flexibility, which makes this technology a must for travel businesses.
- On Cloud ERP System: Now on cloud ERP system is a revolutionary invention in the travel industry, which has specifically offered a remarkable assistance to small and medium sized travel businesses. By utilizing travel bookings through online storage system rather than computer system, online bookings have become so flexible and convenience that it has provided online travel a new meaning. With cloud system, travel agencies can now easily market their new travel products, enhance their sales by providing fast and quality services, send travel related information to the clients easily and in the process, save a lot of time and money.
By learning about these exceptional features, if you are also thinking of using cloud based services for your B2B and B2C travel business, then better hire an experienced and reputable travel technology company to help you advance your online presence. QuadLabs is one of the world’s leading and multiple award winning travel technology agency with remarkable accuracy rate. They provide valuable technology related assistance to travel industries all over the world and specialize in developing industry relevant online booking engine with cloud facility.
Cloud technology is the latest trend in the travel technology industry, which has taken the travel industry by storm. When it comes to on cloud solutions, travel industry seems to be benefitting the most out of it. Cloud computing has offered a great deal of flexibility in how travel agencies offer their services to the clients and nonetheless, it has fast paced greatly how industry operates their functions. The travel ERP system, which is responsible for ensuring the customer has a smooth experience while booking their travel products online and receiving the most dedicated, uninterrupted and fast services during their trip. On cloud technology has so many advantages to the travel ERP software that it can safely be assumed that it surely holds the key to the future of the travel industry.
Benefits travel industry is enjoying through on cloud technology
- Flexible and economical: On Cloud travel ERP system not only help customers get flexible online bookings and save money, but also help the travel companies to save a considerable amount. It offers the needed storage on cloud saving money in buying expensive hardware. It also decreases the amount of space required to operate the business cycle, thus aids the business to reduce great expenditure, especially in the off season.
- Software solution: Travel ERP on Saas (Software as a Solution) offers travel companies hosting services on the basis of monthly, annual and other subscription. It provides numerous software solutions such as developing needed softwares at a reduced price, not setup, installation or license required, easy upgrades and better fast online booking system. It doesn’t require any maintenance or a technical professional to install and configure, thus removing extra expense.
- Security: One of the most significant benefits cloud technology offers to travel companies is security. They are responsible for saving card details and other personal information of their customers and it is necessary to offer secure and encrypted solution to make sure the data provided by the customers remain confidential. With on cloud travel ERP solution, services such as backup recovery, redundancy, multiple firewalls, etc. are provided to the companies.
- Fast availability: With increasing number of online travel bookings, customers want fast processing, which travel agencies must provide in order to keep up with the demands of online travel arrangements. Cloud technology offers greater mobility to the client where they can access the website and application from anywhere in the world as long as they have access to the internet. This allows the travel companies to stay connected with their potential clients, offer improved customer service and expand their business.
All this tells the importance of on cloud technology for the travel industry, which certainly cannot be overlooked. Today, many travel agencies are transforming their travel ERP system to complete cloud based by employing the services of respectable travel technology agencies. One such company is QuadLabs, which is a multiple award winning and globally recognized firm, best known to offer the most trustworthy and industry focused cloud computing technology to travel agencies.
The latest technological development in the travel industry, widely known as Global Distribution Systems, also known as Automated Reservation System (ARS) that has helped travel agents all over the world. It is a universal computerized reservation network provided in a single point of access in order to book airline tickets, hotels, car rentals and all the other travel products by travel agents using online travel booking system. This new initiative in the travel industry has not only provided numerous benefits to the travel organizations, but also managed to provide cost efficient and easy travel items to the final customer.
However, it is certainly quite difficult for travel organizations to track and handle all the data and information on a regular basis, since one constantly needs to book travel related products, resolve queries of customers on the go, provide necessary details and perform many other responsibilities without any delays. For that purpose, it is recommended to contract a quality and experienced Travel Process Outsourcing company who excels at offering updated travel technology to their customers.
QuadLabs is one of the most reliable travel technology company who performs data analytics and monitor everyday activity, giving the travel companies a better opportunity to enhance their business process and earn greater profits. They allow travel agents and companies to divert their concentration on other important matters while they take care of all the processes regarding the travel bookings and resolving travelers issues. Some of the main functionalities of QuadLabs Travel technology services are as follows:
1. Providing end to end back office data to the travel company
2. Outsourcing travel reservations such as hotel booking, transportation and logistics,
3. Quality check and ticketing
4. Increasing customer satisfaction
5. Resolving queries of customers
6. Checking duplicate bookings
Travel technology solutions is not only a cost efficient process, but also quite effective when it comes to performance. With global technologies, real time audio/video communication and outstanding working environment, it offers great versatility in the travel business and help them to cut costs and increase sales by a great margin.
Furthermore, they also handle front and back office processes, which directly deals with the customers and administrator. It offers great insights of the behavior of the customer and gives ideas on what measure need to be taken in order to improve efficiency and sales. Thus, if you are also looking to open a travel agency, then it is highly advisable that you outsource your travel process as it could be really stressful and frustrating to handle and operate all the travel operations by yourself. It could only lead to improper travel management, extra cost and customer dissatisfaction.
There are many trustworthyindustries are available who offers high quality travel process outsourcing to travel agents in order to improve their . However, none are as competitive and trustworthy as QuadLabs, who have over 9 years of experience in helping travel industries to provide better services to their travelers and are known to provide unique and highly reliable travel technology solutions to their clients.
A few years ago, planning a holiday might have entailed a visit to the local travel agent or for the more adventurous traveller armed with a guidebook, relying on trusted word-of-mouth recommendations to set their travel agenda. Today, thanks to breakthroughs in technology and high-speed internet, travellers can book their own flight and hotels online, choose to stay in a complete stranger’s house, and rather than entering any unfamiliar restaurant with apprehensions about quality of food, search online reviews on their mobile device while connected to the hotel Wi-Fi.
In the digital age, we’ve become a generation of DIY travellers who plan, manage and book travel online. So what has this transformation meant for businesses in the travel industry?
For travel agents, the rise of digitalisation has severely disrupted the industry. Traditional travel distribution in which high street travel agencies played a dominant role was revolutionised with online travel agencies and direct distribution through airlines and hotels’ websites acquiring a key role.
LCC and online travel companies were the clear winner of the online travel revolution over the past many years, they changed the way today consumers plan and book their trips. Tour operators suffered the rise of independent travel and are today embracing the online and mobile channels in order to stay competitive. While the internet killed off many high street travel agents, others have been forced to adapt to a very changing marketplace, with many embracing the internet by introducing online bookings.
Change and Upgrade in Technology has presented new set of opportunities for small businesses in the travel sector, allowing consumers worldwide to stumble across say a B&B in Paris or luxury safari park in Kenya through online review sites, social media and the businesses’ own websites.
“We pivoted from a hotel guidebook to become an online travel agent just as the internet started to become a place people could finally trust with their credit cards,” says Mr Mahmoudi. “In the whole of that first month online we did 10 bookings – now we do 300 a day.” While he says the business changed its model due to internet and allows online bookings, it still runs 24/7 customer service support via phones for people who want that human element.
For travel companies it’s meant they have to get smarter and adapt as the end user’s expectations rise. Take airlines, some of which now allow passengers to check-in online, access their boarding pass on mobile and operate Wi-Fi on flights.
Technology has transformed every phase of hospitality – from finding a hotel, to checking in, to unlocking your door and personalising your stay. As travel is inherently mobile, travellers expect to use their mobile devices to enrich their travel experiences.
So how will technology shape the future of travel? The coming future will see travellers requiring an increasingly personalised service, with companies able to suggest them customised products on the basis of their profiles and past behaviour. With many travellers already seeking a more customised and local experience, truly personalised trips are already beginning to take off.
QuadLabs is one such leading travel technology provider with over a decade of experience and committed to delivering the best solutions for every company’s travel needs and increasing their business profitability by boosting their sales. They have helped numerous travel agencies and companies in developing and enhancing their travel management system and enjoy a constant business growth.
QuadLabs Technologies Limited
720, 7th Floor,JMD Megapolis, Tower B,
Sohna Road, Sector 48,
Gurgaon 122018, Haryana, India
Phone:+91 124 663 6999
Web: http://www.quadlabs.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The travel industry is totally dependent on maintaining a strong relationship with the customers, which is possible by offering them the best of services at a very competitive price. For this reason alone, it is important for travel agencies and tour operators to use the services of travel technology in order to build an effective travel CRM software, that aids them in understanding the issues of the customers, take immediate actions to resolve their issues and build a healthy relation with their clients.