Since all the companies have gone global to sell their products to increase their revenue, business travel has become an integral part of their company’s culture. Business travel also puts extra cost pressure on the company and hence it is necessary for the company to manage their travel budget. Having a travel management system is always a good choice to optimize the money spent on business travel. QuadLabs is a company that has a world class business travel management system. The system can be customized and helps the company in running their business in a lean way. If you have a good travel management system, then your company will see a steady increase in revenue and profit margins.
Picking a good travel management system for a company can be tricky. Many such online systems are offered by companies, but choosing the right management system is important. Below are few pointers that you should look for in these corporate management systems before picking one for your company.
- Self-booking capability: The tool should be capable enough to search for the fares that are not only the best but also satisfy the corporate’s travel policies, approval workflow.
- Safe and secure: The corporate management system should have the end-to-end automation incorporated into it to make it faster, easy and secure. Also the system should be rights based. All this keeps the employee and company data safe from any breach
- Approval Workflow and Policy management: These travel management systems should be configurable as per the approval workflow in the company. It should be easy to incorporate all the travel and compliance related policies in the tool to control any kind of violation and prevent unwanted travel.
- Expense Management: The tool should have facility and feature to upload expenses incurred by and employee w/o a trip. An expense submitted should be billed or reimbursed after going through the approval workflow. Reports should be generated for travel expenses to generate insights and analyse travel costs for optimizing the budget.
- Centralized booking: With centralised booking and booking management process it becomes easier to manage and process bookings. With this it becomes easier, faster and smoother to manage bookings from various sources.
- Duty of Care: Having this feature in the tool will help the company in reaching out to their employees in case of an emergency situation and help them in keeping safe.
These are some of the features that should be present in the travel management system that you are planning to buy for your company. You should also look at the cost-effectiveness and efficiency of these portals to get a clear idea of the finances that your company needs to invest in them. QuadLabs has a comprehensive, advance corporate management system being used by customers across the globe. You can reach out to them and get a hands-on experience on their products.
For travel agencies throughout the world, B2B booking system has provided incredible growth opportunities, allowing them to reach a wider audience. A B2B travel portal helps travel agencies to generate better leads and higher sales, which is necessary for survival in the market and earn good profit. It also enables travel agents and partners to book travel products and simplify documentation process and reservation. In today’s stiff competition, B2B Internet booking systems is considered one of the most crucial travel agent system to achieve success by enhancing sales and revenue.
Continue reading “How B2B internet booking systems helping travel agencies to increase their revenue?”
Like any other business, tour and travel business also depends on attracting more and more attention from the customers on travel products in order to increase sales and enhance business. There is stiff competition in the market and everyone wants to outsmart others in order to be the leading travel agency. However, establishing a travel agency is easy, but maintaining it for years takes a lot of hard work. This is where travel technology provider comes in. They offer all sorts of assistance to travel companies in enhancing their travel business to a larger geographical area and greater audience. Their most essential assistance to these companies involve Travel Technology which allow them to offer utmost convenience and comfort to the end user and increase their productivity. QuadLabs is one such travel technology provider who offer best technical help to travel agencies & Tour Operators worldwide.
Continue reading “Why is it important for travel agencies & tour operators to adopt travel technology for-their-business-enhancement?”
In the past decade, the travel industry has evolved a great deal due to the latest development in travel technology solutions, allowing the travel agencies to provide better travelling experience to the customers. However, Internet of things (IoT) also played a quite significant role in making travel more seamless. Whether it is monitoring different travel products such as the performance of airline engines, to providing secure and keyless access to hotel rooms and helping tourists to locate their way around an unknown city or country, the capabilities of the Internet of things have made the life of both the traveler and travel companies a lot easier.
Continue reading “How can the travel industry influence the capabilities of the Internet of Things to make travel more seamless?”
The latest technological development in the travel industry, widely known as Global Distribution Systems, also known as Automated Reservation System (ARS) that has helped travel agents all over the world. It is a universal computerized reservation network provided in a single point of access in order to book airline tickets, hotels, car rentals and all the other travel products by travel agents using online travel booking system. This new initiative in the travel industry has not only provided numerous benefits to the travel organizations, but also managed to provide cost efficient and easy travel items to the final customer.
Continue reading “The transformation of travel industry blended with technology”