Since all the companies have gone global to sell their products to increase their revenue, business travel has become an integral part of their company’s culture. Business travel also puts extra cost pressure on the company and hence it is necessary for the company to manage their travel budget. Having a travel management system is always a good choice to optimize the money spent on business travel. QuadLabs is a company that has a world class business travel management system. The system can be customized and helps the company in running their business in a lean way. If you have a good travel management system, then your company will see a steady increase in revenue and profit margins.
Picking a good travel management system for a company can be tricky. Many such online systems are offered by companies, but choosing the right management system is important. Below are few pointers that you should look for in these corporate management systems before picking one for your company.
- Self-booking capability: The tool should be capable enough to search for the fares that are not only the best but also satisfy the corporate’s travel policies, approval workflow.
- Safe and secure: The corporate management system should have the end-to-end automation incorporated into it to make it faster, easy and secure. Also the system should be rights based. All this keeps the employee and company data safe from any breach
- Approval Workflow and Policy management: These travel management systems should be configurable as per the approval workflow in the company. It should be easy to incorporate all the travel and compliance related policies in the tool to control any kind of violation and prevent unwanted travel.
- Expense Management: The tool should have facility and feature to upload expenses incurred by and employee w/o a trip. An expense submitted should be billed or reimbursed after going through the approval workflow. Reports should be generated for travel expenses to generate insights and analyse travel costs for optimizing the budget.
- Centralized booking: With centralised booking and booking management process it becomes easier to manage and process bookings. With this it becomes easier, faster and smoother to manage bookings from various sources.
- Duty of Care: Having this feature in the tool will help the company in reaching out to their employees in case of an emergency situation and help them in keeping safe.
These are some of the features that should be present in the travel management system that you are planning to buy for your company. You should also look at the cost-effectiveness and efficiency of these portals to get a clear idea of the finances that your company needs to invest in them. QuadLabs has a comprehensive, advance corporate management system being used by customers across the globe. You can reach out to them and get a hands-on experience on their products.
Like any other business, tour and travel business also depends on attracting more and more attention from the customers on travel products in order to increase sales and enhance business. There is stiff competition in the market and everyone wants to outsmart others in order to be the leading travel agency. However, establishing a travel agency is easy, but maintaining it for years takes a lot of hard work. This is where travel technology provider comes in. They offer all sorts of assistance to travel companies in enhancing their travel business to a larger geographical area and greater audience. Their most essential assistance to these companies involve Travel Technology which allow them to offer utmost convenience and comfort to the end user and increase their productivity. QuadLabs is one such travel technology provider who offer best technical help to travel agencies & Tour Operators worldwide.
Continue reading “Why is it important for travel agencies & tour operators to adopt travel technology for-their-business-enhancement?”
B2B and B2C travel softwares are two vital business travel solutions that allow the travel company to provide travel services to both direct customers and travel agents. Today, everyone wants to get the best travel deals possible on the internet, and that is the reason travel technology provider needs to offer travel solution for both online travel agnet and B2B reseller. Having B2B and B2C travel solution would allow the company to provide utmost satisfaction to their travel agents and customers and help them enhance their overall productivity. Some of the best features of B2B agent dashboard and B2C online travel solution are mentioned below:
Continue reading “What are the top features of the B2C and B2B travel Solution?”
Travog a comprehensive corporate travel management system with self booking tool and expense management interface
Amazing Features you will get :-
(1) Most efficient travel management platform for business travelers
QuadLabs, globally renowned leader in travel technology launches Travog, first ever Cloud based online booking environment for Businesses, their employees and partner travel agencies.
(2) Policy Management and Approval System
Together, a well-designed travel policy and approval system is the cornerstone of an effectively managed travel program. Travel policy ~with clear mandates can save companies a huge cost.
(3) Self-Booking Tool for Implants and Business Travelers
In order to speed up the decision making process QuadLabs Travog is integrated with a unique dashboard which gives both corporate travellers and implant a clear concise interface to search and book fares.
Alteration in any form of technology is done to provide flexibility and better features to the people using it, whether we talk about educational technology, automotive technology or business oriented technology. Each technology has its advantages and drawbacks, which is upgraded regularly to overcome the obstacles and offer more convenience to the user. The same thing can be said for travel technology, which since its emergence, has come a long way in offering high end solutions to travel agencies and the end user.
Tour operators all over the world are making effective use of travel technology solutions in order to increase their sales by proffering cost efficient and remarkable holiday booking facilities to their customers in the midst of great competition. But, how exactly these tour agencies are benefiting from using the travel technology? Below are given different types of tour operators and features of travel technology they are using to attract more visitors in their respective fields.
Continue reading “Empowering tour operators with travel technology”
Travel industry is a dynamic industry that keeps changing every year. Tour operators and travel agencies constantly spot new and latest trends in the travel in order to increase their chances of sales. The fact about travel trends in one successful year might not be the same for the next one and thus, travel agencies adapt the environment and trends adequately in order to stay in the competition. 2016 was a good year for the travel industry.It was adventurous, productive and even though with too many challenges, it did grow smoothly.
Continue reading “Latest Trends In Travel Industry”
Since the demonetization hit the Indian economy on November 8th, 2016, India witnessed a huge let down in the economy. The bold move by PM Modi, to remove Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes as legal tender while introducing new Rs 2000 notes in the circulation may be the right and most needed decision to be made in order to control the black money in the country, but it surely made the economy came to a temporary halt, for which he was majorly criticized as well. Travel industry is one such industry that suffered greatly from this heroic decision. Let’s point out some areas where the effects of demonetization hit immensely to the industry.
Continue reading “Some Notable Effects of Demonetisation on Travel Industry”