Internet and Smartphones are two of the greatest inventions of the 21st century. There is almost nothing in the world that can’t be accomplished with the help of a smartphone. Holding a smartphone is just like holding an entire world in your hands. Multiple applications and connectivity features in the smartphone give you the power to access any information and execute tasks within minimal time. The travel industry is also reaping the benefit of the technology present in the smartphone to improve a user’s travel experience. Many mobile applications now offer travel bookings, real-time transport tracking, cab or hotel bookings etc. Since almost everyone uses a smartphone, these travel applications are making it easy for passengers to plan their travel and thereby the travel industry is growing exponentially. The innovations in mobile travel technology have significantly enhanced the travel experience in the current world.
Based on statistics there is about 1700% increase in mobile bookings in the tourism industry between 2011 and 2015. Since more and more people are using mobile travel applications it is but natural that corporates are also enjoying the benefits of the mobile booking engines. Few features that are beneficial are:
- Ease of usage: The mobile booking apps are installed on the smart devices and hence can be accessed at any point in time. You can use the app multiple times for tracking the bookings or adding or removing services from your itinerary. You also won’t have to login multiple times while opening the app.
- Notification: The notification feature of mobile booking apps is very useful. This keeps you updated on the status of the booking while you are traveling. The changes in the bookings like flight schedule updates, etc. are notified easily to the end user. This helps the user to make the necessary changes without wasting any time.
- Ease of communication: Your Company can also reach out to you with the help of this app at any point in time. It can be for any assistance that you might need for yourself. Moreover, you can also interact with service providers like hotel, cab drivers etc. to intimate them about any delays in your plan.
- Travel management: These mobile booking engines can be integrated with any payment gateway for transactions. The receipts and tickets are also instantly generated and can be directly saved in your smart device for further usage. Moreover, uploading a receipt of any travel expense which is done out of pocket is as simple as clicking its picture through the travel app.
Corporate booking tools have changed significantly over a period of time. The innovations in the IT industry have revolutionized the way the users are managing their travel plans. Mobile booking system is currently being looked for in the travel industry as it is user-friendly, secure, fast, and accessible on the go. QuadLabs has created mobile booking system for corporates to manage their travel and travel expense effectively and efficiently. Do reach out to the team at QuadLabs for a demo.
Travel Management Companies always require to measure, analyse and interpret the behaviour of the customer, their expectations and their pattern which is a very challenging job to do. The travel industry is changing rapidly and travel organizations are finding it difficult to meet the demands and Expectations of the customer, especially the corporate customers. They require a tailored travel experience with extensive control and priority of toys to make their business travel plans a complete success. This is the main reason why TMCs require a corporate booking tool which can allow the employee to perform their travel transactions without the interaction of a travel agent.
However, before choosing is self-booking tool it is necessary to identify some of its important features which would help the employee make a better decision about the corporate travel booking. Below are provided some of the features of self booking tool which one should look for while selecting.
- Simple and easy: The first and foremost thing which the emperor should look for is the simplicity and user-friendliness of the corporate travel booking tool. The door should be able to save a lot of time for the next corporate booking and should be easy to integrate. In this easy and fast-paced corporate environment, time is extremely important and the self-booking tool should be able to allow the employees easily book their business travel plans with their effective interface.
- Exclusive offers: Requirement for copper Travels and increasing on a daily basis, which also allows the employees get access to more offers, and hence it is recommended not to choose corporate self booking tool with predefined content. The individual should choose a corporate travel booking tool that offers them exclusive discounts on commercial, low-cost carriers and accommodation facilities. It would also help the individual in negotiating with the price to get a better offer.
- Affordable: Probably one of the most important features of corporate self booking tool one should look for. The provided solution must fit the needs of the employees, however, it should also be affordable by small and medium-sized industries. It is necessary to choose a corporate booking tool that does not charge you for transactions performed and have no limitation on the number of users allowed.
- Reporting: Another vital aspect that needs to be considered while choosing a corporate self booking tool is the kind of report it can generate. A report that provides in-depth insight to the traveller allow them to get a better image of the travel reservation and policy compliances. They will be able to download details of the services used along with their prices easily.
These are some of the things which one should look for while choosing a corporate self booking tool for their next corporate travel. Quadlabs is a leading travel Technology service provider who is a multiple award winning firm and develops reliable and responsive corporate self-booking tool for travel management companies all over the world, allowing them to offer best corporate travel services to their cleints.
In the current global economy where businesses are trading across boundaries, corporate travel is increasing exponentially. Corporate travel is an unwanted expense that a company has to spend and hence it becomes more important that travel is managed optimally. There are multiple travel intermediaries who deal with travel bookings for companies, but hiring them comes at a recurring cost that many companies might not want to spend in the long run. Since it is tough for a company to manage corporate travel and hence dedicated travel management systems and online booking engines are required for travel planning. These online booking portals not only take care of travel bookings of employees but also help the company in monitoring travel cost.
Having customized online booking engines or portals is the right choice for a business rather than hiring intermediaries for travel management. Below are few pointers that will help you in understanding the need for a good travel portal:
- 24X7 availability: These hotel booking engines are web-based tools that can be accessed on any device connected to the internet. Making on the spot bookings is easy as the portal is always open. Moreover, the tickets are generated instantly and can be printed or saved on the system right away.
- No Commission: When you hire an intermediary or travel management then there are commission charges for each and every booking that the company has to pay. Having a dedicated portal though has an initial cost involved in building the tool, but in the long run, the company saves all the third party charges for managing travel.
- Minimal human interference: These online booking engines are automated and connected to the centralized servers and hence making bookings is easy. The invoices are generated immediately as the flights and hotel details are shown on a real-time basis and reduces the approval time as approval/rejection is also available through Mobile Apps. All the trade-related executions are taken care of at the backend in the tool itself.
- Expense Management: The companies can add compliance related logic in the tool itself to avoid any unwanted travel expense and maintain fair practices throughout. With the help of the tool, the company can also analyse the travel data to optimize the travel cost.
- Mobile Application: These online portals also have mobile applications and accessing them on mobiles is straightforward. Having this capability makes it easy for people to plan their travel on the go. Since real-time tracking is possible, employees can track their services on the app itself.
These are some of the benefits that the companies can have if they have a dedicated travel management system for their business. Having these safe, cost-effective and highly efficient online booking portals can help your business in cutting unwanted travel expense and optimize cost. QuadLabs has a big catalog of such corporate management systems that it has been designing for its customers from around the world. Do reach out to them and get a demo to experience the product.
Innovation in the IT industry has helped multiple industry domains in improving their services to customers. Usage of cloud technology has exploded in the past few years in almost all the industries. This service is accessed using internet browsers and no application has to be installed on the system from which the service is being accessed. Since all the transactions are handled in the cloud the system is faster and more efficient.
QuadLabs designs the best-in-class cloud based Travel ERP solutions for Travel companies and travel agencies across the world. These systems are industry focused and have set new benchmarks in the tourism industry.
In the cloud Travel ERP system, the tool or the software is hosted by a third party and accessed from any browser through the internet. There are many advantages that the cloud based ERP system has. Some of which are below:
- Easy Deployment: These travel ERP software are deployed on third party servers and the individuals are given a secure login access through the internet browsers. Since there is no installation required on the user’s end, getting access to this tool is straightforward. This makes the deployment lightning fast.
- Cost-effective and affordable: Since installation is at the third party server, the individual doesn’t have to buy any storage space which saves its cost. Other costs related to maintenance of these systems is also nil. Moreover, since the cloud technology runs these portals, managing bookings is much faster and saves more time and money for the end user.
- Easily Scalable: The cloud based ERP solutions can easily be scaled based on updates in the technology or user traffic. The updates are automatic without any manual intervention and hence the user always gets the latest features to manage their travel itinerary.
- Secure and Reliable System: The cloud based ERP systems are encrypted and hence the transactions are safe and secure on the server. Since there is no storage of information at the user interface, this reduces the data leakage risk even further. Also, these systems have 99.98% average uptime and hence are more reliable than other web-based travel portals.
These are a few of the benefits that the cloud based ERP systems have over generic web-based travel portals. Not only these travel software are safe, and cost-effective but also enhance the user experience while booking travel itineraries. QuadLabs has pioneered in creating cloud based ERP solutions for travel agents. Their systems are world-class and come with lifetime free upgrade. Getting access to these portals is a one-time investment and nominal support cost that many individuals have made to improve their business’s revenue. Do reach out to them and get a demo to experience the product.
People are traveling more and more nowadays. A significant increase in air passengers has been seen in the past few years and it is on a constant increase. The travellers have become more demanding nowadays as well to meet this requirement therefore, innovation in technology is driving significant changes in the travel industry. The interaction between employees and travel management is changing and becoming simpler and digital. Also, to meet their customer’s requirements the travel management systems are being designed that run on the power of data analytics to meet customer’s requirements. The advanced systems not only help in managing travel but also keep a track of cost and compliance violations. Having such travel management systems will help you in running your business at optimal travel cost.
Since the current travel trends show that travel has become an integral part of businesses, a dedicated travel booking system is essential for travel management. The new trends that are helping companies in designing the best travel management systems are:
- Done For You approach: With the incorporation of end-to-end automation it has become very easy for these systems to perform the tasks at the backend easily. With the invention of Artificial Intelligence, the mental tasks are also being handled by the tool. The human intervention is just minimum, gone are the ‘Do it by yourself’ days.
- User-friendly interface: In this digital age there is an overflow of information and picking the right travel plan becomes tough. The analytical systems connect with the centralized systems to display the best-suited travel itinerary based on the customer’s travel requirement. This information is displayed as a crisp summary for the user to understand easily.
- Blockchain: Integration of Blockchain technology helps in securing the information of the buyer and the seller through encryption of the trade. This increases the trust in the customers while using the travel management systems. Blockchain enables authentic, speedy, personalized, and secure traveling experience.
- NDC: New Distribution Capability enables common data transition standard in the airline industry. It makes the booking process simpler by providing the real-time information to the customer for the services selected by him or her. The customer gets more visibility in the ancillary products which is a big benefit. The access to lower fares, new products, product comparisons are other benefits that a customer gets.
- Mobile App: The travel booking systems also have a mobile application available so that the customer can access the travel related queries and bookings on the smartphone itself. Having the information being readily available on the go enhances the travel experience.
The travel technology advancements have significantly improved the travel experience of the passengers and contributed towards the growth of the tourism industry. These travel tools designed on the latest technologies are a boon to the modern day traveller as they not only enhance the travel experience but also are safe and secure. QuadLabs designs such travel management systems that are automated, centralized, secure, and cost-effective. Do reach out to the team at QuadLabs for a demo.
In recent years’ technology has played a very important role in revolutionizing the travel industry. Significant economic growth has been achieved for countries by improving the travel experience of tourists in their countries. Improvement in travel technology has also led to an exponential increase in travellers who now feel comfortable traveling to global locations. Innovation in air travel technology has helped airlines to run at low costs thereby improving the travel experience of commuters. The evolution of information technology has further enhanced the travel experience by bringing all necessities in smart devices. Even Online booking systems, travel apps etc. are easily accessible without any hassle. Travel technology has really changed the way people commute nowadays.
Everything is available online on the internet nowadays. Travel technology innovations have helped the tourism industry in the following ways:
- Online Booking systems: The invention of the internet acted as a catalyst in growing multiple industries including the tourism industry. Web applications led to the development of travel booking systems that people can open at the convenience of their home and plan their travel without any hassle. These portals are user-friendly, cost-effective, and safe to be used. They allow commuters to book flights, hotels, cabs, travel packages etc. with the click of just one button. It is very simple to manage one’s entire travel plan on these portals as everything is available in one place.
- Real-time booking: The information technology has enabled connections across the globe. Features like NDC etc. help in getting real-time information about the current status of services provided on many online booking systems. This helps in hassle-free booking without any fear of booking cancelations. Having real-time information on services like flight tickets, hotel availability, airport services, cab booking, air ancillaries etc. help the traveler in the smooth planning of their travel.
- Smart device applications: Smartphones are capable of doing almost everything nowadays. Having travel applications on your smart device is very helpful and helps you in booking or tracking your travel details. Services like etickets, taxi booking, hotel availability, route maps, restaurant lists etc. are available on these apps and can be used by a traveler in a foreign location easily. This enhances the travel experience as dependencies are reduced to the bare minimum.
- Safe and secure systems: All the transactions on the travel booking systems are safe and secure. These are end-to-end automated and hence keep the traveler’s information safe. Moreover, you can also track your friends and family on their travel trip and reach out to them in case of an emergency. This is a great feature that is very much needed in the current risky world that we live in.
The innovation in the travel technology has changed the way people are now traveling across the world. Online travel booking systems, travel mobile applications, real-time travel management etc. are some of the features that have taken the travel experience to another level. All this technological advancement has led to a boom in the tourism industry.
Since all the companies have gone global to sell their products to increase their revenue, business travel has become an integral part of their company’s culture. Business travel also puts extra cost pressure on the company and hence it is necessary for the company to manage their travel budget. Having a travel management system is always a good choice to optimize the money spent on business travel. QuadLabs is a company that has a world class business travel management system. The system can be customized and helps the company in running their business in a lean way. If you have a good travel management system, then your company will see a steady increase in revenue and profit margins.
Picking a good travel management system for a company can be tricky. Many such online systems are offered by companies, but choosing the right management system is important. Below are few pointers that you should look for in these corporate management systems before picking one for your company.
- Self-booking capability: The tool should be capable enough to search for the fares that are not only the best but also satisfy the corporate’s travel policies, approval workflow.
- Safe and secure: The corporate management system should have the end-to-end automation incorporated into it to make it faster, easy and secure. Also the system should be rights based. All this keeps the employee and company data safe from any breach
- Approval Workflow and Policy management: These travel management systems should be configurable as per the approval workflow in the company. It should be easy to incorporate all the travel and compliance related policies in the tool to control any kind of violation and prevent unwanted travel.
- Expense Management: The tool should have facility and feature to upload expenses incurred by and employee w/o a trip. An expense submitted should be billed or reimbursed after going through the approval workflow. Reports should be generated for travel expenses to generate insights and analyse travel costs for optimizing the budget.
- Centralized booking: With centralised booking and booking management process it becomes easier to manage and process bookings. With this it becomes easier, faster and smoother to manage bookings from various sources.
- Duty of Care: Having this feature in the tool will help the company in reaching out to their employees in case of an emergency situation and help them in keeping safe.
These are some of the features that should be present in the travel management system that you are planning to buy for your company. You should also look at the cost-effectiveness and efficiency of these portals to get a clear idea of the finances that your company needs to invest in them. QuadLabs has a comprehensive, advance corporate management system being used by customers across the globe. You can reach out to them and get a hands-on experience on their products.