B2B and B2C travel softwares are two vital business travel solutions that allow the travel company to provide travel services to both direct customers and travel agents. Today, everyone wants to get the best travel deals possible on the internet, and that is the reason travel technology provider needs to offer travel solution for both online travel agnet and B2B reseller. Having B2B and B2C travel solution would allow the company to provide utmost satisfaction to their travel agents and customers and help them enhance their overall productivity. Some of the best features of B2B agent dashboard and B2C online travel solution are mentioned below:
Continue reading “What are the top features of the B2C and B2B travel Solution?”
Travel management is an effective term for any business organization, which includes balancing their employees travel need in order to obtain business objectives. Business all over the world constantly requires to send their employees to different cities and countries for various important projects that would help the company to boost their sales and profitability. It is a fact that managing travel of business personnel’s is a very tedious and hectic task, which involves booking hotels, car rentals, flights and taking care of their business needs at every given time. Thus, every company requires to have an efficient travel management platform, if they wish to make their corporate travel a major success.
Continue reading “What is the importance of Online Travel Booking System for Travel Management?”
Technology has had a great impact on our everyday life, which is continually evolving at a rapid speed. However, when it comes to travel, it has offered a broader assistance to travelers, which is certainly beyond description. In earlier times, people used to travel with no technological support, which lead them to many troubles that includes extra expenses. But, since the technology has taken over our era for the good with travel technology companies, such as QuadLabs, giving their remarkable assistance to many travel agencies, travelling has now much easier and hassle free than ever before, making the people explore numerous exotic places frequently without any more worries. Let’s talk about some facts on what happens when travel meets technology.
Travel industry is a dynamic industry that keeps changing every year. Tour operators and travel agencies constantly spot new and latest trends in the travel in order to increase their chances of sales. The fact about travel trends in one successful year might not be the same for the next one and thus, travel agencies adapt the environment and trends adequately in order to stay in the competition. 2016 was a good year for the travel industry.It was adventurous, productive and even though with too many challenges, it did grow smoothly.
Continue reading “Latest Trends In Travel Industry”
Since the demonetization hit the Indian economy on November 8th, 2016, India witnessed a huge let down in the economy. The bold move by PM Modi, to remove Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes as legal tender while introducing new Rs 2000 notes in the circulation may be the right and most needed decision to be made in order to control the black money in the country, but it surely made the economy came to a temporary halt, for which he was majorly criticized as well. Travel industry is one such industry that suffered greatly from this heroic decision. Let’s point out some areas where the effects of demonetization hit immensely to the industry.
- Inbound and outbound travel: Most Indian travellers found it extremely cumbersome as cash in hand was not a legal tender currency. Card facilities in small shops and roadside market were not available.
- Domestic travel: People travelling within the country also tackled issues related to payment Hotels and restaurants along with transportors did not accept old notes.
- Reduced traffic on online travel portals: Indian travelers neglected the thought of traveling after the ban, hence the online travel websites saw a considerable decrease in the traffic.
- Travel plans postponed: Many travelers postponed their travel plans due to shortage of money. The main priority was to get cash in hand as the Governement had a deadline to exchange old cash into new ones.
- Airline bookings: The unexpected ban also hit the airline industry hard as lots of travelers cancelled their air tickets.
- Restaurant reservations: Restaurants in big cities showed a massive drop in reservations. There were many cancellations and no shows, which affected both small and large scale hoteliers and restaurants.
- National monuments: The number of visitors to national heritage sites showed a significant decline as well. This was mainly due to the shortage of new currency, which made both the domestic and foreign tourists face many issues.
- Increased digital payment: Not all the effects of demonetization to travel industry were negative. After the bold decision, travel industry showed a brilliant increase in online payments where the travelers booked their hotels, flight and other travel products using their cards and Internet banking. It also allowed small vendors to use digital wallets as a payment medium, which helped both the travelers and the business owners greatly.
As stated by PM Modi during his demonetization speech that people of India would face difficulties for a couple of months, however, it will only be temporary. His words was true and today, even after so many issues, travel industry in India has shown a rapid growth in the current year.
QuadLabs Technologies Limited
720, 7th Floor,JMD Megapolis, Tower B,
Sohna Road, Sector 48,
Gurgaon 122018, Haryana, India
Phone: +91 9560509246, +91 124 663 6999
Web: http://www.quadlabs.com Email: email@example.com
Whether it is an established travel agency or a start up tour operator, the need of travel technology cannot be ignored. Every travel company has to adapt a superior travel agency software, which allows them to arrange and manage their travel bookings effectively. Travel technology platforms are helping the travel industry in the rapid growth like they have never witnessed. In earlier times, travel agents used to have difficult time while organizing and managing tour for people. Whether inbound or an outbound tour operator, everyone faces enormous nuisances due to uncertainties of travel.
However, development in travel technology,has given these travel agents and tour operators a greater opportunity to earn a higher return on investment by migrating their business to Software as a Service. Today, travel agents are able to target their audience through better content management system, Global Distribution System and travel agents software. Below are mentioned, how travel technology systems help grow different tour operators.
1. Inbound tour operators:
Inbound tour operators invite tourists from other countries and provide a tour of their country. With travel technology system, it would be easy to reach people from other countries. Technology helps the Tour operators send details about tour package, travel destinations, rates, accommodations and other travel related queries, which would attract them to book their agency.
2. Outbound tour operators: These tour operators send people from their country to destinations outside the home country. Travel technology allows Outbound Tour Operators to find people who are looking for a tour in different countries.
3. Travel agency: Travel agencies are an organization which suffice travel needs for people. They plan vacations or business travels for individuals or a group of people as per preferences and budget. Travel technology comes very handy for them as it allows them to target people who are searching for hotel rooms, flights and other travel products by giving them a fair deal. Arrangements such as hotel booking, flight or bus reservations, car rentals, holiday packages are made by Travel Agencies. Furthermore, they also make sure that the travelers don’t have any sort of difficulty during their stay in a different city or country.
QuadLabs travel technology
system help these travel agents and tour operators to organize and keep track of their bookings, business processes and front and back office data in a systematic manner, thus providing utmost satisfaction to the traveler regardless of the type of the travel. They are highly specialized and reliable travel technology provider who plays a very important role in maintaining a healthy relationship between the travel company and the customer for years.