Travog a comprehensive corporate travel management system with self booking tool and expense management interface
Travel industry is a dynamic industry that keeps changing every year. Tour operators and travel agencies constantly spot new and latest trends in the travel in order to increase their chances of sales. The fact about travel trends in one successful year might not be the same for the next one and thus, travel agencies adapt the environment and trends adequately in order to stay in the competition. 2016 was a good year for the travel industry.It was adventurous, productive and even though with too many challenges, it did grow smoothly.
Since the demonetization hit the Indian economy on November 8th, 2016, India witnessed a huge let down in the economy. The bold move by PM Modi, to remove Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes as legal tender while introducing new Rs 2000 notes in the circulation may be the right and most needed decision to be made in order to control the black money in the country, but it surely made the economy came to a temporary halt, for which he was majorly criticized as well. Travel industry is one such industry that suffered greatly from this heroic decision. Let’s point out some areas where the effects of demonetization hit immensely to the industry.
- Inbound and outbound travel: Most Indian travellers found it extremely cumbersome as cash in hand was not a legal tender currency. Card facilities in small shops and roadside market were not available.
- Domestic travel: People travelling within the country also tackled issues related to payment Hotels and restaurants along with transportors did not accept old notes.
- Reduced traffic on online travel portals: Indian travelers neglected the thought of traveling after the ban, hence the online travel websites saw a considerable decrease in the traffic.
- Travel plans postponed: Many travelers postponed their travel plans due to shortage of money. The main priority was to get cash in hand as the Governement had a deadline to exchange old cash into new ones.
- Airline bookings: The unexpected ban also hit the airline industry hard as lots of travelers cancelled their air tickets.
- Restaurant reservations: Restaurants in big cities showed a massive drop in reservations. There were many cancellations and no shows, which affected both small and large scale hoteliers and restaurants.
- National monuments: The number of visitors to national heritage sites showed a significant decline as well. This was mainly due to the shortage of new currency, which made both the domestic and foreign tourists face many issues.
- Increased digital payment: Not all the effects of demonetization to travel industry were negative. After the bold decision, travel industry showed a brilliant increase in online payments where the travelers booked their hotels, flight and other travel products using their cards and Internet banking. It also allowed small vendors to use digital wallets as a payment medium, which helped both the travelers and the business owners greatly.
As stated by PM Modi during his demonetization speech that people of India would face difficulties for a couple of months, however, it will only be temporary. His words was true and today, even after so many issues, travel industry in India has shown a rapid growth in the current year.
QuadLabs Technologies Limited
720, 7th Floor,JMD Megapolis, Tower B,
Sohna Road, Sector 48,
Gurgaon 122018, Haryana, India
Phone: +91 9560509246, +91 124 663 6999
Web: http://www.quadlabs.com Email: email@example.com
Travel technology solutions providers are constantly trying to find new ways to make travelling cheaper and effective for the traveler due to the heavy competition in the travel industry. Since, organizing a travel for any individual or corporate, requires too much work, travel technology service providers are making new changes in the overall travel booking system, making it more accessible and cheaper to handle for the travel company. One of which are installing on cloud travel ERP software and SAS model into their online booking system. QuadLabs, which is an award winning travel technology company, is one of the first to use On Cloud and SAS technology to help travel agencies all voer the world.
What is on cloud travel travel ERP software and SAS model and how it helps travel agencies to provide cost efficient travel?
On cloud travel ERP software refers to a travel booking system that is completely online based. It involves booking travel products for clients, booking management and keeping the records of all the bookings without the need to install any new hardware or software. While the SAS model in travel refers to a business intelligence system, which is very useful in data handling and predictive analytics. These help travel agencies in building and maintaining a quick and cost efficient online booking system, giving better and cheaper travelling experience to their customers. Let’s discuss some of the benefits of having an on cloud and SAS model in online travel booking system.
- No need to install any new hardware and software: Being a completely cloud based enterprise resource planning system, there is no need to buy any new software or hardware as everything will be included in the system, thus, cutting the cost much further. All the bookings and travelers’ information will be stored on the cloud, getting rid of the need of any hardware storage as well.
- Easy to install and use: It is easy to install and utilize, thus, the travel agencies don’t need to hire any specialist or an expert for the entire installation process or to operate it, which would again save a lot of money.
- Automatic upgrades: Since, the system do not include any hardware or software, there won’t be any need to manually update the system as it will automatically be upgraded by travel technology company.
- No maintenance required: Certainly the elimination of hardwares and softwares also eradicates the need of maintenance required at every interval, saving more effort and money.
- Easy third party integration and plugins: Travel agencies can also easily integrate any third party application and travel plugins in the system to provide more accurate and competitive price and customize travel packages quickly for better profit margins, faster processing without any errors.
- Better customer service: At last, travel companies get instant and specialized customer support, if somehow, any issue does occur.
With SAS and on cloud travel ERP applications, QuadLabs is able to provide better services to their clients that include organization and analyzation of their bookings, helping the company to target their potential customers and make necessary changes in the system in order to gain more profit.
QuadLabs Technologies has been a powerful platform for many travel agents and tour operators for the last decade with its world class Travel ERP technology, giving B2B resellers a better opportunity to provide comprehensive travel solutions to both individuals and business companies. QuadLabs is a leading travel technology solution provider and a winner of ‘World’s Leading Travel ERP Technology Provider for 2015 and 2016’.QuadLabs excels at offering the most enthusiastic and dedicated technological solutions to business travel needs.
Travel technology is a very fast growing field used by numerous travel agents and business travel intermediaries in order to boost their sales and profitability. QuadLabs offers them such technological help by giving them better travel agency booking software, travel booking system and much more to manage their travel bookings, track their inventory and business processes, etc. Every travel company requires to have a better travel booking system that would help them and their customers to arrange their hotel bookings, flight reservations, car rentals, holiday packages and many more at any given point of time with no trouble at all. Having an irresponsible and unreliable travel agency booking software can result in great loss of possible customers and of course sales.
For a B2B reseller, QuadLabs technology helps them to manage their distribution channels and employees. It also helps them to manage their travel reservations and travel products which they can resell to other travel agencies for a greater profit.
Some of the benefits B2B reseller can get from QuadLabs are as follows:
- B2B agent dashboard
- Front office support
- Back office support
- Mid office system
- Credit and deposited policy
- MIS reporting and dashboard
- E-wallet for payments
- Booking management
- Service fee management
- Post sales support
- Rearranging bookings
- Resolving queries
They provide a comprehensive travel management system which processes bookings at multiple point of sales, enhances the relationship between the company and the customer. With QuadLabs travel agency booking software, the tour operator will get a quality front desk or travel desk to better interact with their customers. Other features include significant admin panel for proper business management, connection with negotiated inventories, auto invoicing, third party integration, B2B2B and B2B2C labels for affiliates and subagents, inbuilt GDS and many more.
There are many travel technology providers available out there, but none are as competent and reliable as QuadLabs Travel technology due to its highly innovative features, business processes and ability to help other travel companies to sell their travel products in a very easy and flexible manner. They understand the requirements of the business way too well and offer the most suitable help possible to boost their profit. They are master in identifying the areas in a travel industry, which are lagging the company behind and knows very well to resolve them in a quick span of time and surely at a very reasonable price. Therefore, if you are also an aspiring travel agent company or a B2B reseller in the field, then it would be wise to engage services of QuadLabs.
Travelling is necessary, whether it is for a family, a group of friends or a business. Everyone, at some point or another, needs to travel from one place to another. However, the process is quite frequent in a business organization, regardless of the size of the company as they constantly find themselves sending their employees and sales people to networking events, seminars and conventions all over the globe. This sure is a very tiring and stressful process for managers and business owners who may have used several different techniques every time to make the travel of their personnels easier and flexible. However, it is quite understandable if they couldn’t be able to properly manage their corporate travel as it is a very challenging task to accomplish.