Like any other business, tour and travel business also depends on attracting more and more attention from the customers on travel products in order to increase sales and enhance business. There is stiff competition in the market and everyone wants to outsmart others in order to be the leading travel agency. However, establishing a travel agency is easy, but maintaining it for years takes a lot of hard work. This is where travel technology provider comes in. They offer all sorts of assistance to travel companies in enhancing their travel business to a larger geographical area and greater audience. Their most essential assistance to these companies involve Travel Technology which allow them to offer utmost convenience and comfort to the end user and increase their productivity. QuadLabs is one such travel technology provider who offer best technical help to travel agencies & Tour Operators worldwide.
Travel technology solutions providers are constantly trying to find new ways to make travelling cheaper and effective for the traveler due to the heavy competition in the travel industry. Since, organizing a travel for any individual or corporate, requires too much work, travel technology service providers are making new changes in the overall travel booking system, making it more accessible and cheaper to handle for the travel company. One of which are installing on cloud travel ERP software and SAS model into their online booking system. QuadLabs, which is an award winning travel technology company, is one of the first to use On Cloud and SAS technology to help travel agencies all voer the world.
What is on cloud travel travel ERP software and SAS model and how it helps travel agencies to provide cost efficient travel?
On cloud travel ERP software refers to a travel booking system that is completely online based. It involves booking travel products for clients, booking management and keeping the records of all the bookings without the need to install any new hardware or software. While the SAS model in travel refers to a business intelligence system, which is very useful in data handling and predictive analytics. These help travel agencies in building and maintaining a quick and cost efficient online booking system, giving better and cheaper travelling experience to their customers. Let’s discuss some of the benefits of having an on cloud and SAS model in online travel booking system.
- No need to install any new hardware and software: Being a completely cloud based enterprise resource planning system, there is no need to buy any new software or hardware as everything will be included in the system, thus, cutting the cost much further. All the bookings and travelers’ information will be stored on the cloud, getting rid of the need of any hardware storage as well.
- Easy to install and use: It is easy to install and utilize, thus, the travel agencies don’t need to hire any specialist or an expert for the entire installation process or to operate it, which would again save a lot of money.
- Automatic upgrades: Since, the system do not include any hardware or software, there won’t be any need to manually update the system as it will automatically be upgraded by travel technology company.
- No maintenance required: Certainly the elimination of hardwares and softwares also eradicates the need of maintenance required at every interval, saving more effort and money.
- Easy third party integration and plugins: Travel agencies can also easily integrate any third party application and travel plugins in the system to provide more accurate and competitive price and customize travel packages quickly for better profit margins, faster processing without any errors.
- Better customer service: At last, travel companies get instant and specialized customer support, if somehow, any issue does occur.
With SAS and on cloud travel ERP applications, QuadLabs is able to provide better services to their clients that include organization and analyzation of their bookings, helping the company to target their potential customers and make necessary changes in the system in order to gain more profit.
In the past decade, the travel industry has evolved a great deal due to the latest development in travel technology solutions, allowing the travel agencies to provide better travelling experience to the customers. However, Internet of things (IoT) also played a quite significant role in making travel more seamless. Whether it is monitoring different travel products such as the performance of airline engines, to providing secure and keyless access to hotel rooms and helping tourists to locate their way around an unknown city or country, the capabilities of the Internet of things have made the life of both the traveler and travel companies a lot easier.
The latest technological development in the travel industry, widely known as Global Distribution Systems, also known as Automated Reservation System (ARS) that has helped travel agents all over the world. It is a universal computerized reservation network provided in a single point of access in order to book airline tickets, hotels, car rentals and all the other travel products by travel agents using online travel booking system. This new initiative in the travel industry has not only provided numerous benefits to the travel organizations, but also managed to provide cost efficient and easy travel items to the final customer.