Since all the companies have gone global to sell their products to increase their revenue, business travel has become an integral part of their company’s culture. Business travel also puts extra cost pressure on the company and hence it is necessary for the company to manage their travel budget. Having a travel management system is always a good choice to optimize the money spent on business travel. QuadLabs is a company that has a world class business travel management system. The system can be customized and helps the company in running their business in a lean way. If you have a good travel management system, then your company will see a steady increase in revenue and profit margins.
Picking a good travel management system for a company can be tricky. Many such online systems are offered by companies, but choosing the right management system is important. Below are few pointers that you should look for in these corporate management systems before picking one for your company.
- Self-booking capability: The tool should be capable enough to search for the fares that are not only the best but also satisfy the corporate’s travel policies, approval workflow.
- Safe and secure: The corporate management system should have the end-to-end automation incorporated into it to make it faster, easy and secure. Also the system should be rights based. All this keeps the employee and company data safe from any breach
- Approval Workflow and Policy management: These travel management systems should be configurable as per the approval workflow in the company. It should be easy to incorporate all the travel and compliance related policies in the tool to control any kind of violation and prevent unwanted travel.
- Expense Management: The tool should have facility and feature to upload expenses incurred by and employee w/o a trip. An expense submitted should be billed or reimbursed after going through the approval workflow. Reports should be generated for travel expenses to generate insights and analyse travel costs for optimizing the budget.
- Centralized booking: With centralised booking and booking management process it becomes easier to manage and process bookings. With this it becomes easier, faster and smoother to manage bookings from various sources.
- Duty of Care: Having this feature in the tool will help the company in reaching out to their employees in case of an emergency situation and help them in keeping safe.
These are some of the features that should be present in the travel management system that you are planning to buy for your company. You should also look at the cost-effectiveness and efficiency of these portals to get a clear idea of the finances that your company needs to invest in them. QuadLabs has a comprehensive, advance corporate management system being used by customers across the globe. You can reach out to them and get a hands-on experience on their products.