There has been a significant change in the behavior of travelers in the recent years due to the emergence of mobile technology in travel. A few years ago, people used to book online tickets, hotels, flights through their laptop or computers, which limited their travelling plan. However, with the advent of mobile technology, travelling has become quick, cheap and flexible. It has been reported that over 52% of travelers use their smartphones and applications in order to book the travel products instead of laptops and desktops. So, what exactly has led to the change in this behavior? Let’s find out below.
Travel Technology providers like QuadLabs, understand how important it is for travelers to book their hotels, flights and other products on the go. Many a time travelers require to book hotels and flights at the last minute and without having a laptop or Internet connection could simply lead to the loss of a potential sale and would certainly provide great inconvenience to the traveler. With Mobile Technology in travel, Traveler can make last minute bookings, edit bookings from anywhere. This reduces time and effort and is beneficial to both the traveler and Travel agency. Furthermore, expense can be better managed which is crucial for both parties.
Other benefits of mobile booking to the user and travel agency are as follows:
Benefits to travel companies
(1) Ability to track expenses diligently.
(2) Mobility increases customer base.
(3) Offers and Premium rates are offered on a real time basis using push notification.
(4) Increase in Staff efficiency.
Benefits to travelers
(1) Create and Edit expense report.
(2) Support multi-currency and language, if they are travelling in some other country.
(3) Allows the traveler to book flights and hotel in real time, regardless of the time and place.
(4) Check availability of the flight or hotel, confirm or cancel reservations hassle free.
(5) Travelers can also take benefit of special rates, discounts and loyalty rewards, which are not available for general travelers. This allows the travel company to retain customer for longer periods.
(6) Easily search hotels by location, amenities and price to get the best deal possible.
QuadLabs, have led the way of Travel Technology in the form of Xchange ERP software, which is a cloud based travel ERP hosting service that permits the travel company to improve their productivity, increase efficiencies, reduce costs and streamline processes without even sitting in front of their desktop. This product of QuadLabs is very easy to install and operate and does not require any new software or hardware storage.
QuadLabs Technologies Limited
720, 7th Floor,JMD Megapolis, Tower B,
Sohna Road, Sector 48,
Gurgaon 122018, Haryana, India
Phone: +91 9560509246, +91 124 663 6999
Web: http://www.quadlabs.com Email: email@example.com